Only 24 places available! – Sold Out! Contact us to go on the waitlist.
Aim: Learn how to create a highly effective, play-based learning environment that is supported by brain-based evidence.
All brilliant educators want to ensure they are providing the most effective environment to maximise children’s learning, but many of us are not aware of how much or how little influence the learning environment will have on a child’s development. To maximise the effectiveness of using an evidence-based play pedagogy, it must be done correctly.
This unique and mind-blowing workshop will be delivered by two education experts, Natalie Nicholls and Nicole Hunter (further details below).
What can I expect to learn?
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your learning environment.
- Laying the best foundations for literacy and numeracy.
- Private, exclusive tour of the Reggio Emilia inspired, Bold Park Community School.
- Learn how to improve or create your very own play-based learning environment that optimises learning. We are honoured to be able to use materials available at Bold Park Community School.
- How to use provocations and scaffolding to meet the needs of all children.
- Implement teacher self-assessment checklists to evaluate the effectiveness of any learning area/environment you create.
I’m booking early: $197
Just got in: $235
I’m a bit late: $255